Viral Pics: Hrithik’s transformation in Just 5 Weeks

Anta Assamey

6 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

I get what you’re saying

even for super fit guys to get rid of fat in small amounts it takes months and there’s no way it’s possible in 5 weeks by maintaining regular diet without starving. He’s definitely on some juice. Show this pic to a nutritionist and see what they say

same show this to a fitness trainers baa..hrithik 3 months transformation kooda choodu baa u can see ton  of reactions from fitness trainers and how much it is very possible for a recently jacked guy ...usually ur DNA stores information for about 5 yrs antaaru...

i have done it myself in 3 months(ofcourse not to his level even before i never had 6 pack but saying 16% fat nunchi 3 months lo got back to 10.5%-11%) lo i got my physique back after i stopped working out for couple of yrs...aa couple of yrs lo kooda i didnt gain much fat ..

i didnt do anything special just hit the gym

• Like 1

Looks like he is shivering to work with Jr.NTR garu , lekunte intha work outs endhuku,

Arey @hrithik , talent acting lo chupettu raa , ila extracurricular activities lo kadhu 

3 hours ago, pizzaaddict said:

Elago Zoo acting & dance mundhu rithik telipothadu .  Inka ela show off  cheskovadamey after movie with zoo Ani fans saying 

Fottiffuk zoo and his fans @3$%

57 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

I get what you’re saying

even for super fit guys to get rid of fat in small amounts it takes months and there’s no way it’s possible in 5 weeks by maintaining regular diet without starving. He’s definitely on some juice. Show this pic to a nutritionist and see what they say

already akkada packs kanipistunnai before pics lo malla juice antav endii.
hrithik already being ripped and muscular its just that he has to cut ante to get more definition. vaadu already multiple times chesadu ripped body. 

9 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

already akkada packs kanipistunnai before pics lo malla juice antav endii.
hrithik already being ripped and muscular its just that he has to cut ante to get more definition. vaadu already multiple times chesadu ripped body. 

most actors take steroids for quick results, may be that's why I said that

all im saying is he's on a deficit and looks dehydrated

9 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

most actors take steroids for quick results, may be that's why I said that

all im saying is he's on a deficit and looks dehydrated

42 ki ripped body cheyali ante juice tesukovali for eg shahrukh khan. 

Hrithik gaadu aithe no need because he has been like that since his initial days, 

juice tesukovadam tesukokapovadam ethical or unethical pakkana pedithe; we shouldn't get swayed by celebrities. 

for example Dwyane johnson gadu vaadu perfect example for being on juice vaadu perguthane vunnadu unlike hrithik. 

eedu endo asala

greek god ani name...aa suzanne ni lepi mingadu from life

ippude adi evatto skeleton di...saba no edo...worst munja ni tagulkunnadu

he has potential to be the next big super star but I think khans tokki pettaru

10 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:
hrithikroshan_391426430_987177322570364_

Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan is known for his stunning good looks and impressive physique. The actor underwent a huge physical transformation recently, and he shared the story behind the same on his Instagram profile.

Under the mentorship and training of fitness guru Kris Gethin, Hrithik has sculpted himself into an embodiment of peak physical fitness and shared his inspiring journey with fans. Hrithik posted a side-by-side comparison of his body from August to October, accompanied by a heartfelt note.

hrithikroshan_391489007_7075480422509837

He wrote, “5 weeks. Start to finish. Post vacation to post-shoot. Mission accomplished. Thank you knees, back, ankles, shoulders, spine, and mind. You guys love a good fight. I love you all. Now it’s time to rest and recuperate and find an even better balance.”

hrithikroshan_393181555_718406130195517_

The actor’s journey to this remarkable transformation involved making some tough choices. He revealed, “The hardest part – was saying NO to other important things, loved ones, friends, social occasions, school PTM’s, and even extended work hours. 2nd hardest part is getting into bed by 9 pm.”

The reports say that Hrithik is undergoing this transformation for his next film, “Fighter.”

Looks like chekipoyena mamadi peesu la vunnadu!