If your child age is below 20 yrs no oci renewals necessary for every new passport

nenu_meeku_telusa

• nenu_meeku_telusa changed the title to If your child age is below 20 yrs no oci renewals necessary for every new passport
2 minutes ago, chingchang said:

yes started last year. you still have to upload some details , photo and signature online but much easier than applying for oci again  

This only for existing OCI ? 

9 hours ago, VictoryTDP said:

Yes bro, kid ki passport renewal chesthe you don’t need to renew your OCi, just update the new passport details on the oci site 

Can we enter after 1 year of new passport issue? Is there any time limit to update new passport details?

25 minutes ago, SwamyRaRa said:

Can we enter after 1 year of new passport issue? Is there any time limit to update new passport details?

Try doing it bro but the oci site says this

1. OCI cardholder is required to upload ONLINE a copy of the new passport and a recent photo each time a new passport is issued up to 20 years of age and once after completing 50 years of age. The uploading of these documents may be done within three months of receipt of new passport.

3 hours ago, SwamyRaRa said:

Yes bro. You can upload anytime before you travel to india. I did for my kid aftera year too and travelled as well. I just took a print out of that online upload email just as an additional proof. But not required

1 hour ago, pendurthi babu said:

Yes bro. You can upload anytime before you travel to india. I did for my kid aftera year too and travelled as well. I just took a print out of that online upload email just as an additional proof. But not required

Thnx 

15 hours ago, chingchang said:

yes started last year. you still have to upload some details , photo and signature online but much easier than applying for oci again  

Even though Govt site says you dont have to carry your old passport, please do carry it. Luckily I carried last time and airlines told its mandatory otherwise they would not have allowed us to travel ani.