predicting it early BJP will win 230+

Mancode

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

not more than that and need allies for full majority'

Maharastra 48- MVA leads it anyday , out of 48 , Nda will win 10-15 not more than that , highly unpopular shinde govt there 

UP 80 - only hope here bcoz maharaj (yogi) is there, he is still popular and seen as future potential pm , so 40 seats kodthadu anyday with his own charisma and cong,bsp,sp comes together will win 40 , otherwise if it is cong,sp,rld it may win 20-25 

tamilnadu - nda will be 0 , aidamk left alliance , so UPA (dmk+cong+small parties) will sweep 30-35/39

bihar 40- 30+ to Upa(lalu+nitish+cong) , bjp 10 with small parties, last time no one predicted assembly elections nda will win , but i said nitish again, but this time upa

west bengal- state bjp is completely in shambles , open revolts , where as mamata consolidating her base , so 10-15 for bjp out of 48 and remaining all to mamata..

gujarat - 20+ seats again goes to bjp out of 26 , congress lost hope for this state dont know reason why , no cong state leader is active and highcommand cares very less about this one

madhya pradesh - out of 28 cong will comfortably get 15-17+ , bjp will get remaining

karnataka - bjp will get 10-12 , if siddu , DK works together cong will get majority seats out of 28

rajasthan- bjp is messing up things by itself for assembly elections too, but they will win , i hope loksabha also they will get 15+/25 and remaining congress

AP- nda 0 here , tdp+jsp -15 , jagan -10 , these parties will go with bjp by begging moshah legs without any hesistation so no worries

kerala- upa sweep

overall 50-60 takkuva padthai majority mark ki,,...ankuntunna 

if one to one fight and  proper strategy and electioneering by opposition inkka debba padochu

but still again NDA sarkar at centre @futureofandhra

1m0r5o.gif

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Maharastra 48- MVA leads it anyday , out of 48 , Nda will win 10-15 not more than that , highly unpopular shinde govt there 

UP 80 - only hope here bcoz maharaj (yogi) is there, he is still popular and seen as future potential pm , so 40 seats kodthadu anyday with his own charisma and cong,bsp,sp comes together will win 40 , otherwise if it is cong,sp,rld it may win 20-25 

tamilnadu - nda will be 0 , aidamk left alliance , so UPA (dmk+cong+small parties) will sweep 30-35/39

bihar 40- 30+ to Upa(lalu+nitish+cong) , bjp 10 with small parties, last time no one predicted assembly elections nda will win , but i said nitish again, but this time upa

west bengal- state bjp is completely in shambles , open revolts , where as mamata consolidating her base , so 10-15 for bjp out of 48 and remaining all to mamata..

gujarat - 20+ seats again goes to bjp out of 26 , congress lost hope for this state dont know reason why , no cong state leader is active and highcommand cares very less about this one

madhya pradesh - out of 28 cong will comfortably get 15-17+ , bjp will get remaining

karnataka - bjp will get 10-12 , if siddu , DK works together cong will get majority seats out of 28

rajasthan- bjp is messing up things by itself for assembly elections too, but they will win , i hope loksabha also they will get 15+/25 and remaining congress

AP- nda 0 here , tdp+jsp -15 , jagan -10 , these parties will go with bjp by begging moshah legs without any hesistation so no worries

kerala- upa sweep

if one to one fight and  proper strategy and electioneering by opposition inkka debba padochu

TG?

14 minutes ago, Mancode said:

kerala- upa sweep

State & Central elections are different......BJP will get majority on its own....! 

18 minutes ago, Mancode said:

kerala- upa sweep

BJP will have majority on its own 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, stonks_pro said:

BJP will have majority on its own 

lol ok 

unless they hack EVM machine ,if not no possibility

there is anti incumbency due to price  rise , LPG , diesel petrol and GST harrasment to medium& small scale businesses along with tax fear, due to the paper work , inflation gone up really high in food items

but most of media at national level supports bjp , so these things are not getting highlighted ,when state elections are approaching bjp getting rude shocks this way

karnataka 

himachal 

west bengal are latest examples

6 minutes ago, rushmore said:

State & Central elections are different......BJP will get majority on its own....! 

chudam ltt it after 2024 , most of mine come true , if any changes i will let u know beforee election only

26 minutes ago, rushmore said:

+1

I think Modi’s image still very popular. These guys learnt the art of electioneering and with their unique way of booth campaigning and feedbacks, they have an edge over the other alliance. 

When it comes to National elections, it’s a direct contest between Modi VS who  and this is where all others are lagging. I don’t think BJP will have another term on its own but NDA with its Allie’s will be closer to the mark. Just in cas wig they fall short, they can easily shop for a partner..

North India la oka important ocassion vundi…January lo Ram Mandir inauguration and this has the potential to turn tide into BJP’s favour. Not saying this is will be the moment but this will mark the start of BJP’s election campaigning…

Mark my words: BIMARU states lo clean sweep chestaru…after that they need to perform a bit better and desperate Allie’s willing to join the govt.