youtube money making

neekunuvvetopu

Bhayyalu.. anyone make decent money with youtube from this forum?  My son want to try some channel into gaming - I am like it's waste of time & energy 😆 and with what I heard from other people - not much money was made.  Want to check if anyone got decent success in this avenue.

1 hour ago, neekunuvvetopu said:

Bhayyalu.. anyone make decent money with youtube from this forum?  My son want to try some channel into gaming - I am like it's waste of time & energy 😆 and with what I heard from other people - not much money was made.  Want to check if anyone got decent success in this avenue.

contact vaasu family..making close to 200k

3 hours ago, neekunuvvetopu said:

Let him do. Otherwise you stopped him from becoming a famous Youtuber ani life long vinalsostadi. Worst case he will learn that its not easy to become an youtuber. A lot of effort goes into it.

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2023 at 3:41 PM, neekunuvvetopu said:

not just youtube, for anything in life, if you go after money, money, money ani pote, money radu - unnadi kuda potundi because others can see through your commercial angle clearly and feel repulsive to abandon you!

do something out of passion and money may follow you. if you are not passionate about what you are doing, others can see it and abandon you. if you don't have passion for the thing you are doing, you won't have interest in it either.

passion => interest => success => money (may be)

(and that's a very looooong way to go)

there are more number of YT channels that got abandoned than the ones that stood out and succeeded.

23 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

not just youtube, for anything in life, if you go after money, money, money ani pote, money radu - unnadi kuda potundi because others can see through your commercial angle clearly.

do something for passion and money may follow. if you are not passionate about what you are doing, others can see it and abandon you. if you don't have passion for the thing you are doing, you won't have interest in it either.

passion => interest => success => money (may be)

(and that's a very looooong way to go)

there are more number of YT channels that got abandoned than the ones that stuck out and succeeded.

good suggestion brother