Auto execs are coming clean: EVs aren't working

kevinUsa

58 minutes ago, summer27 said:

How does Hydrogen work bayya? I took my kid to some science fair and there was a plice SUV (Ford) on display , they claimed its hydrogen powered.  Never did research on this. Does Hydrogen power require water resources? 

They basically convert chemical energy in hydrogen to electrical energy in fuel cells.

1 hour ago, summer27 said:

How does Hydrogen work bayya? I took my kid to some science fair and there was a plice SUV (Ford) on display , they claimed its hydrogen powered.  Never did research on this. Does Hydrogen power require water resources? 

Fuel cells

19 minutes ago, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

Yep. But they didn’t do necessary R&D and didn’t have good charging network. 

EV is not just confined to lithium battery technology alone. Tesla spearheaded this particular domain in the EV world....But

There are various multiple other arenas that will be explored in future. I think Toyota is trying a new niche through hydrogen fueled cars. I'm not sure how EV will look in 20 years from now. It will see many transitions for sure. There is a lot happing around the world on this subject now. 

1 hour ago, summer27 said:

Toyota came with their first Plug-in model in 2012, They had hybrid in 2007/8 itself.

even plug is still hybrid.. Its an entire EV, you would still have a gasoline engine..Only difference enti ante you can drive certain distance with battery. But you cannot rely on it completely...Maximum oka 50 miles vasthadhiii aaa battery pure EV mode lo.