CBN Arrent - Page reached 169 pages in NFDB for 50 days.

baku_keku

SPECIAL TWEET OF 50 DAYS

On my way to airport the other day, we met a cab driver who is from Old City (Dhoolpet). He was generally talking about #Hyderabad development & was happy about its growth. We generally enquired about metro, airport & general city development… and I was surprised to listen to what he had to say… “Sir, we may not agree…. People here don’t agree but as someone who is born & brought up in Hyderabad….how can we forget #ChandrababuNaidu who was the pillar for Hyderabad’s growth we are seeing today? Thappu sir… punadhi unte ne building strong ga nilabathadi… ainaa ni eppatiki gurthupettukovala sir…. Maadhi TELANGANA…Kaani, aina cheshna ORR Kaani…edhaina…manchi ne chesindu sir…

28 minutes ago, baku_keku said:

SPECIAL TWEET OF 50 DAYS

On my way to airport the other day, we met a cab driver who is from Old City (Dhoolpet). He was generally talking about #Hyderabad development & was happy about its growth. We generally enquired about metro, airport & general city development… and I was surprised to listen to what he had to say… “Sir, we may not agree…. People here don’t agree but as someone who is born & brought up in Hyderabad….how can we forget #ChandrababuNaidu who was the pillar for Hyderabad’s growth we are seeing today? Thappu sir… punadhi unte ne building strong ga nilabathadi… ainaa ni eppatiki gurthupettukovala sir…. Maadhi TELANGANA…Kaani, aina cheshna ORR Kaani…edhaina…manchi ne chesindu sir…

ORR contracts yekkuvaga yevariki vellayi? Jayabheri and Ramoji Empires evarivi?

Hyderabad ni CBN create cheesthe mari Nizam gaadu cheesindhi yeemiti? Nizam London ni create cheesaada?

Asalu city creation aneedhi personal achievement gaa choopettukoovadam okka CBn ke saadhyam ayyindhi… history mottam lo

48 minutes ago, baku_keku said:

SPECIAL TWEET OF 50 DAYS

Super cab driver