this is insane...

dasari4kntr

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i never questioned rallies or any other promotions samara…but this is bit over…

doest bring good name for your party…and it doesnt suite for CBN cyber image… 

my genuine advice …

Oorilo common … mokukuntaru kada … 

51 minutes ago, bramhacharimogudu said:

please elaborate..

there's nothing to elaborate there. Animals do kill for pleasure too, not just for food.

dasari has this old uncle vibe, where he'll find a technicality on which to give worthless gyan to others, while he himself engages in the overall action (eating of meat).

Bro just asking… kosina meat ki ela karam dattinchalo… sala sala kaage nune lo mutton/chicken pieces ni ela fry chesthe yummy taste vasthundho… kind of recipe threads lo ni posts chusina…

Is your id hacked?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, reality said:

Bro just asking… kosina meat ki ela karam dattinchalo… sala sala kaage nune lo mutton/chicken pieces ni ela fry chesthe yummy taste vasthundho… kind of recipe threads lo ni posts chusina…

Is your id hacked?

i am talking about purpose of animal becoming meat bro…

seems you missed few of my comments in this thread…

this discussion is about killing animal for meat or killing animal for pleasure/ elevations…

6 minutes ago, reality said:

Is your id hacked?

adhe kadha.. 8yrs ga vegan unna neney mooskoni unna janalu anthe ani, manodu egurukuntu khandisthunnadu.

he's in his neethulu telling mode in this thread.. for recipe threads check his recipe thread. okko thread okko avataram maa anna dhi.

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

this discussion is about killing animal for meat or killing animal for pleasure/ elevations…

since you call yourself that much of a 'lover of nature'.. this is what nature does.. it does kill for pleasure.. only a child will claim that wild animals don't kill for pleasure.

try to be consistent with your ethics. like for eg. vegans, who are trying to consciously not harm animals. Now vegans mocking these people is acceptable. you, not so much.

13 minutes ago, reality said:

Is your id hacked?

Parledhu nuv kuda sensible posts chesthav 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Nuvvu antav you shouldn't kill animals for pleasure ani. What difference does it make to the animal whether you kill it for pleasure or for food? Moreover how do you know they didn't eat the meat later. 

Just now, Hinduism5 said:

Nuvvu antav you shouldn't kill animals for pleasure ani. What difference does it make to the animal whether you kill it for pleasure or for food? Moreover how do you know they didn't eat the meat later. 

he has no idea what he's saying.

he feels like pedda raayudu in this db, and that he can post whatever nonsense as long as it sounds like coming from a peddayana.

he doesn't think before he posts.

seems some vegans entered in this thread to support this maverick killing spree…

check your ethics first before questioning me…

i want to reiterate my stand clearly…

if your killing an animal that should be only for food purpose…not to celebrate any movie release or political events…

why should we eat another animal…thats our food chain…

dont BS me about vegetarian or vegan bull crap…they just enjoy all animal cruelty and animal based products..and lecture us about ethics of non veg meat…

as a old fashioned person…i advice consume meat..but dont waste meat…respect the every peace of meat you purchased..in my family people went to surgeries so i know importance of meat consumption…

finally …vegan WOKE IS FAKE…

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

seems some vegans entered in this thread to support this maverick killing spree…

check your ethics first before questioning me…

i want to reiterate my stand clearly…

if your killing an animal that should be only for food purpose…not to celebrate any movie release or political events…

why should we eat another animal…thats our food chain…

dont BS me about vegetarian or vegan bull crap…they just enjoy all animal cruelty and animal based products..and lecture us about ethics of non veg meat…

as a old fashioned person…i advice consume meat..but dont waste meat…respect the every peace of meat you purchased..in my family people went to surgeries so i know importance of meat consumption…

finally …vegan WOKE IS FAKE…

yeah. we'll recommend you for the title of mahatma. sit down.

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

NSFW…

https://x.com/reddy_sreenath/status/1719402400010895532?s=46&t=INlKy6z8SD4nq3uSle6pBg

ilanti celebrations ee party vallu or ee cinema hero fans ….chesinaa  tappe…

devudu ilanti vaallani elaa puttisthaadu...

cbn ilantivi chusi - dont vote for me anaali veellani.....but analedu......

i hope, no tdp guy supports this..

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

Oorilo common … mokukuntaru kada … 

vaaarni...nuvvu e maata antaav ani 1% kuda expect cheyaledhu

oorilo common...but adhi devara ki alaa chesthaaru...but intha dhaarunam ga nariki vache blood ni manishi photo ki alaa challaru....raaakshashathwam ki maro peru ilaa cheyatam....

aa gumpu lo okadi thala nariki alaa chesthe inkaa baavundedhi...