this is insane...

dasari4kntr

1 minute ago, Mr Mirchi said:

vaaarni...nuvvu e maata antaav ani 1% kuda expect cheyaledhu

oorilo common...but adhi devara ki alaa chesthaaru...but intha dhaarunam ga nariki vache blood ni manishi photo ki alaa challaru....raaakshashathwam ki maro peru ilaa cheyatam....

aa gumpu lo okadi thala nariki alaa chesthe inkaa baavundedhi...

Appudu adi murder aitadi of course murder chesinodu rowdilanu addu pettukuni bayata tirugutunna days ivi he can roam freely too

Veganism has a bad name because most vegans are simply showboat narcissts  and libs like @Raven_Rayes.

It reeks of elitism and a sneering attitude at what millions of good people eat. 

If they were really sincere of veganism they would first think of alternatives for farmers, traders who are dependent on this. 

Eventually only someone like china will make veganism popular just like they are doing a fantastic job on green technology. They dont do lib $hit but actual whole of society work.

For vegans of this variety - veganism is basically mindless consumerism with some virtu signalling.

They go to supermarkets to get fancy chia seeds, avocados, lab based meat without  shred of thought of all the work of toiling millions who made  all that a possibility. and simply start taking a holier than though attitude to others.

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

For vegans of this variety - veganism is basically mindless consumerism with some virtu signalling.

They go to supermarkets to get fancy chia seeds, avocados, lab based meat without  shred of thought of all the work of toiling millions who made  all that a possibility. and simply start taking a holier than though attitude to others.

this entire thread reeks of virtue signaling. dasari thinks certain acts are wrong, and doesn't make a convincing case for why it is so. May be we should just take the crap he dishes out at face value, coz in his own mind he's some kind of messiah or something, who knows.

oh so you go to supermarkets and shed a tear of solidarity at every aisle towards the producers who make all the stuff you purchase, do you?

vegans definitely have more consistent ethical standards than you or dasari. especially ones who are willing to engage on good faith, like me.

54 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Veganism has a bad name because most vegans are simply showboat narcissts  and libs like @Raven_Rayes.

It reeks of elitism and a sneering attitude at what millions of good people eat. 

If they were really sincere of veganism they would first think of alternatives for farmers, traders who are dependent on this. 

Eventually only someone like china will make veganism popular just like they are doing a fantastic job on green technology. They dont do lib $hit but actual whole of society work.

did you think of alternatives for the lakhs of people who went to typewriting classes in the early 90s, before you hopped on to your computer? what a poser..

China makes stuff work for the  whole society.. how?? just magic. uh?? lmao. Technology to make tofu cheap already exists, and China can flood the market with cheap tofu, which I'll appreciate. But where is the demand? Are you saying China will impose veganism on people? lmao.

vegans are out there making arguments trying to convince people to give up animal products. Its no different from a political party or evangelists spreading their msg. If you want to live in your own bubble, and refuse to engage with consistent arguments against consuming animal products, feel free to live in that sewage of thought.

vegans don't have to care about farmers, traders who actively try to kill vegans for being vocal against animal agriculture. vegans can't stop you from eating meat or cheese, so what are you guys whining about?

38 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you are basically a reactionary idiot. with zero principles beyond 'telugu unity', and even that is circumspect, given your unhealthy obsession with kammas.

you can still be vegan ofcourse. plenty of conservative sh1theads, nazis, sanghis, ethnoscum, are likely vegan too. Not just liberals.

47 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

veganism has a bad name because people don't like to be reminded that their actions are ethically inconsistent. its clear in the case of @dasari4kntr who thinks its okay to kill for food, but not for fun.

why?? nature, apparently. When pointed that even in nature, animals regularly kill just for the sake of it, he finally admits that he has nothing to fall back on, and says that he considers such and such to be wrong. but why? again, no answer.

dasari, or anyone who hates vegans, do so because they know that vegans are right about their msg. its that simple.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

I'll say something triggering for you, for kicks.

I hope all farmers who engage in animal agriculture - big and small, catch something and die enmasse. the world will be a slightly better place then.

I even mentioned veganism to the milkman who used to serve 'pure' milk to my neighbours in Chennai, when he was talking to me about how unprofitable the milk business is to him, but he's stuck with it.

I asked him to turn his cowshed in prime chennai land into a factory that makes almond/soy milk products, and even offered to help with it. I also told him that the demand is quite low for these products, but in small quantities can be profitable.

I didn't tell him that I think people who engage in animal agriculture are brutes. I'm mostly polite in person.

lets say you don't like the tactics that a lot of vegans use to spread their msg.. how else do you think vegans can spread their msg on needless animal holocaust, pls tell @Telugodura456

I've been vegan for 8yrs, and have never once mocked people for eating meat, other than in jest. even in this db, I don't go around giving moral lectures to people eating meat.. Its just the way @dasari4kntr reacted to a reasonable follow up question that I asked. the guy is just full of himself and freaking dumb.

I hate dumb people like dasari talking down to me. I mean the guy is super duper dumb, can't even track basic thought outside of his carefully constructed bubble.

I'm still not propagating veganism here. Its a waste of my time, if I did. I'm just pissing on dasari, because unearned arrogance is irritating.

sorta like how you think my apparently unearned arrogance is irritating to you. Although, I do the decent thing of actually engaging with you, even though I shouldn't.

its just pure unbridled hate for dasari, and veganism is just the stick I want to beat him with. coz unfortunately he's not sanghi.

• Haha 1

I think some people in this db don't realise how dumb and boring they are. High time they realized it, and stopped posting..  spend some time to travel, read and talk to others. or if they are down on cash, atleast stop reading this trash db, and download some actual books off free sites and read them.

coz if this is how you chose to live, its a waste of life..

there's not a single argument in this db that has gone past the shallow facts that one can find within 5mins of googling.

says a lot about the quality of IT engineers and managers in the US.

On 11/4/2023 at 2:05 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

vegans are out there making arguments trying to convince people to give up animal products. Its no different from a political party or evangelists spreading their msg. If you want to live in your own bubble, and refuse to engage with consistent arguments against consuming animal products, feel free to live in that sewage of thought.

vegans don't have to care about farmers, traders who actively try to kill vegans for being vocal against animal agriculture. vegans can't stop you from eating meat or cheese, so what are you guys whining about?

what delusional thinking. Those arguments make jack $hit difference. It is you who is in how own lib bubble. You are not even a liberal btw just a dotard who wants to show how obedient he is to latest lib fad.

It is the same garbage - we protested against iraq war (but completely ineffectual in stopping it) , It is just performative justice because deep down you dont give a damn other than yourself.

6 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

what delusional thinking. Those arguments make jack $hit difference. It is you who is in how own lib bubble. You are not even a liberal btw just a dotard who wants to show how obedient he is to latest lib fad.

It is the same garbage - we protested against iraq war (but completely ineffectual in stopping it) , It is just performative justice because deep down you dont give a damn other than yourself.

probably. but I was responding to your claim that only China has the ability to bring vegan culture. It obviously can't, because the tech already exists, its the demand that is lagging. Chinese ability to cook up cheap vegan stuff is not going to make much difference unless people are willing to eat it.

do you understand how arguments work, or are you simply obsessed upon owning me, that you miss everything for the trees? what an idiot.

6 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

yeah, like you protested against ap division, but the division still happened.. so your entire ideology should now be considered as dustbin..?

what an argument.

how did you graduate high school, dumbfcuk?

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, like you protested against ap division, but the division still happened.. so your entire ideology should now be considered as dustbin..?

what an argument.

how did you graduate high school, dumbfcuk?

what a bullshit arguement. The liberals won in 2008 - if they really cared about iraq war they would have prosecuted all those who lied about it - but they hugged and obama even did a "surge".

Untied Ap was a democratic aspiration - if democracy was allowed and the voice of Ap assembly was allowed, telangana people were asked the division would simply not have happened. It is a genuine demand not a performative act like you libshits do. if i had power i would have kept the state united not do sympathy lip service while spreading hate and dividing people.