this is insane...

dasari4kntr

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

probably. but I was responding to your claim that only China has the ability to bring vegan culture. It obviously can't, because the tech already exists, its the demand that is lagging. Chinese ability to cook up cheap vegan stuff is not going to make much difference unless people are willing to eat it.

do you understand how arguments work, or are you simply obsessed upon owning me, that you miss everything for the trees? what an idiot.

wow ...what racist sneering against china...they just do cheap labor and just cooking up some cheap vegan stuff.

They are a green super power you idiot - this year alone they installed enough solar power that us installed in its history. They would create a demand and put their back in to it and create supply. demand is always easy - supply is where the work at. and brahminical libtard like you always sneers at work.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what a bullshit arguement. The liberals won in 2008 - if they really cared about iraq war they would have prosecuted all those who lied about it - but they hugged and obama even did a "surge".

clutching at strawman.

liberals in govt are not the same as liberals in common public idiot.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Untied Ap was a democratic aspiration - if democracy was allowed and the voice of Ap assembly was allowed, telangana people were asked the division would simply not have happened. It is a genuine demand not a performative act like you libshits do. if i had power i would have kept the state united not do sympathy lip service while spreading hate and dividing people.

so if I had the power, I would bomb Iraq you're saying? lmao. dude, just stop making an a$$ of yourself.

your 'genuine demand' is equally as performative as what you consider anti Iraq war protests to be. except those who participated in anti war protests have greater moral standards than assholes like you who want to keep a region united forcibly for fictitious 'telugu unity'. have some shame ra.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

wow ...what racist sneering against china...they just do cheap labor and just cooking up some cheap vegan stuff.

obviously you don't understand english. chill.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They are a green super power you idiot - this year alone they installed enough solar power that us installed in its history. They would create a demand and put their back in to it and create supply. demand is always easy - supply is where the work at. and brahminical libtard like you always sneers at work.

try telling someone to eat vegan, dumbfcuk. see how they react. exactly as unhinged as @dasari4kntr.. He picked a fight with me over this, even when I didn't even ask him to eat vegan.

that's how emotionally attached people are to what they eat.

ofcourse I used this opportunity to show my pent up hatred for his smug idiotic posts in this db, and piled on him anuko. but I didn't start this fight. Dasari did. Not only him. this is the reception you'll get if you go and propagate vegan diet to people. There are vegans who got killed by animal farmers for being persistent.

Not even China can make people go vegan. They have to do it by themselves.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

clutching at strawman.

liberals in govt are not the same as liberals in common public idiot.

so if I had the power, I would bomb Iraq you're saying? lmao. dude, just stop making an a$$ of yourself.

your 'genuine demand' is equally as performative as what you consider anti Iraq war protests to be. except those who participated in anti war protests have greater moral standards than assholes like you who want to keep a region united forcibly for fictitious 'telugu unity'. have some shame ra.

Yes - thats exactly how it played out. You are dumbfck not to realize it

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Yes - thats exactly how it played out. You are dumbfck not to realize it

what are you blabbering? I bombed Iraq? lmao.

I can't decide if it is telugu ethnocentrism that ate your brain, or if its your unhealthy obsession with proving that I'm a bad person. lmao.

either way, you are getting dumber by the day.

imagine claiming that you can predict what I'd do in a hypothetical scenario, but refusing to expand on how, and especially on how you'd be more faithful to your cause in another hypothetical scenario. the level of delusion needed to make this claim.

my mind is blown ra.

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what are you blabbering? I bombed Iraq? lmao.

I can't decide if it is telugu ethnocentrism that ate your brain, or if its your unhealthy obsession with proving that I'm a bad person. lmao.

either way, you are getting dumber by the day.

imagine claiming that you can predict what I'd do in a hypothetical scenario, but refusing to expand on how, and especially on how you'd be more faithful to your cause in another hypothetical scenario. the level of delusion needed to make this claim.

my mind is blown ra.

dont act oversmart idiot. why are your liberal leaders in govt different from what people on street want ? that doesnt  work that way with either telangan supporters or united supporters. None of their leaders will change plate after getting elected on those agenads

You know very well thats how liberalism plays. Performative justice on streets and vicious power play under sheets. thats exactly how veganism works too and it is repulsive.

Anyway you are here only show boatism.

dont act oversmart idiot. why are your liberal leaders in govt different from what people on street want ? that doesnt  work that way with either telangan supporters or united supporters. None of their leaders will change plate after getting elected on those agenads

You know very well thats how liberalism plays. Performative justice on streets and vicious power play under sheets. thats exactly how veganism works too and it is repulsive.

Anyway you are here only show boatism.

what a stupid question.. are you and sandrabob (another ethnonationalist scum, that asked telugu people to have more babies) in perfect sync?

I don't care to defend 'liberalism' the way you defend ethnic enclaves like a morally degraded clown.

I said I'm liberal. doesn't mean I support, much less control what a govt that is run by liberals does. if you cannot make that distinction, you are not fit to have a conversation.

also 'liberal' is a loaded term with several interpretations. All liberals are not the same.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what a stupid question.. are you and sandrabob (another ethnonationalist scum, that asked telugu people to have more babies) in perfect sync?

I don't care to defend 'liberalism' the way you defend ethnic enclaves like a morally degraded clown.

I said I'm liberal. doesn't mean I support, much less control what a govt that is run by liberals does. if you cannot make that distinction, you are not fit to have a conversation.

also 'liberal' is a loaded term with several interpretations. All liberals are not the same.

again oversmart tediousness. No one will be in perfect synch but the differences on major issues are always way glaring in libs. Anyway you are not even a lib - you are actually their livestock who thinks he got promoted to their pet because someone from them bothered to communicate or somehow touched you.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

again oversmart tediousness. No one will be in perfect synch but the differences on major issues are always way glaring in libs. Anyway you are not even a lib - you are actually their livestock who thinks he got promoted to their pet because someone from them bothered to communicate or somehow touched you.

because libs are not a monolith dumbfcuk. if you ask the liberals on the ground, they'll say that Obama is not a liberal, but a warmonger.. certainly that's what they are saying of Biden now, with growing movement to vote him out in 2024.

I'm not a lib? says who - the ethnonationalist scum? lmao.

you cannot even defend your ethnonationalism, so you are reduced to attacking liberalism with idiotic examples.

joker.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

because libs are not a monolith dumbfcuk. if you ask the liberals on the ground, they'll say that Obama is not a liberal, but a warmonger.. certainly that's what they are saying of Biden now, with growing movement to vote him out in 2024.

I'm not a lib? says who - the ethnonationalist scum? lmao.

you cannot even defend your ethnonationalism, so you are reduced to attacking liberalism with idiotic examples.

joker.

one of the first trait of a lib is to accuse others of "ethnonationalist scum"

one of the first trait of a lib is to accuse others of "ethnonationalist scum"

well what else would you call someone who seeks to forcibly unify people, because they spoke the same language?

you desperately want to claim yourself a liberal - not the label, but the characteristics of being a liberal.

but no dude.. you are a classic ethnonationalist.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

well what else would you call someone who seeks to forcibly unify people, because they spoke the same language?

you desperately want to claim yourself a liberal - not the label, but the characteristics of being a liberal.

but no dude.. you are a classic ethnonationalist.

says the lib$hit who celebrates further division of people on subethnicities and accuses others of ethnonationalists. as i said the confused mess you are is a direct result of attitudes you have against andhra people.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

says the lib$hit who celebrates further division of people on subethnicities and accuses others of ethnonationalists. as i said the confused mess you are is a direct result of attitudes you have against andhra people.

the truth is bitter, I know. shouting at people to be united again is not going to work though. lmao.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the truth is bitter, I know. shouting at people to be united again is not going to work though. lmao.

Nothing satisfies you more than a thought that something damaged andhra people. Every mask falls off then - bitter jealous two paisa jaffa and a liberal livestock.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nothing satisfies you more than a thought that something damaged andhra people. Every mask falls off then - bitter jealous two paisa jaffa and a liberal livestock.

yeah I have utter hatred for people who are ethnonationalists.

• Haha 1