this is insane...

dasari4kntr

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah I have utter hatred for people who are ethnonationalists.

"hatred for ethnonatioanlists" = "barely hidden jmeaningless ealousies and bitterness towards andhra people"

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

"hatred for ethnonatioanlists" = "barely hidden jmeaningless ealousies and bitterness towards andhra people"

yeah I'm so jealous of an idiot who can't even look up what gdp is, many months after having received a schooling on it. :giggle:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah I'm so jealous of an idiot who can't even look up what gdp is, many months after having received a schooling on it. :giggle:

"i am stupid and i flaunt it"

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"i am stupid and i flaunt it"

atleast I don't continue making wrong assertions on how GDP is calculated, and remain without a clue on what GDP 'entails'. lmao.

dumbfcuk. you have zero shame.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

atleast I don't continue making wrong assertions on how GDP is calculated, and remain without a clue on what GDP 'entails'. lmao.

dumbfcuk. you have zero shame.

saying "lmao" doesnt hide you ignorance.

On 11/1/2023 at 8:47 AM, dasari4kntr said:

seems some vegans entered in this thread to support this maverick killing spree…

check your ethics first before questioning me…

i want to reiterate my stand clearly…

if your killing an animal that should be only for food purposenot to celebrate any movie release or political events…

why should we eat another animal…thats our food chain…

dont BS me about vegetarian or vegan bull crap…they just enjoy all animal cruelty and animal based products..and lecture us about ethics of non veg meat…

as a old fashioned person…i advice consume meat..but dont waste meat…respect the every peace of meat you purchased..in my family people went to surgeries so i know importance of meat consumption…

finally …vegan WOKE IS FAKE…

How do you know that the meat is not consumed ? It's most likely consumed.

Looking at the pick, the animals would have been worth of upwards of 50,000 INR. You think people would throw away the carcasses? They would have eaten it.

What animal cruelty? Animals that are sacrificed are treated well till their 'bali',  much better than the animals in an average commercial slaughter house. Also, the Bali cut is "JHATKA" cut, least painful as the sheer shock of the trauma makes the animal go senseless before death because of breaking the spine, unlike "HALAL" or "Kosher cut" which involves severing the blood vessels in the neck , while leaving the nervous system intact to feel the pain or even the western Stunning methods, which make the animals suffer in horrible pain before death.