Master's time lo nenu maintain chesina Polish Aunty ippudu thana India trip lo full ga enjoying

Shameless

7 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

STD checking cheyinchava before and after?????? neeku mundhu and tarvata and while with you aavida entha mandini vesindho lmao

@Sucker please share your experiences about protecting yourself from STD’s while you’re in shopping spree. What precautions you took, sharing your experiences about it is greatly appreciated for the benefit of the community.

4 hours ago, Shameless said:

FB lo India pics petti raccha leputhundhi...

India lo ala foreigners kanipisthe, abba emanna thellaga untara, at least okka saaraina muttukovali anipinchedhi...alaantidhi aa aunty ni konni months vesina...

aa gnaapakaalu thalachukuntunte sree4-venky.gif

Nothing can beat the bass of the Latina Anna. Enjoy 😉 

5 hours ago, Shameless said:

FB lo India pics petti raccha leputhundhi...

India lo ala foreigners kanipisthe, abba emanna thellaga untara, at least okka saaraina muttukovali anipinchedhi...alaantidhi aa aunty ni konni months vesina...

aa gnaapakaalu thalachukuntunte sree4-venky.gif

Baa Whatsapp lo message chey vaunty number. Konchem nduko life ivvali anipisthundhi 

46 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Baa Whatsapp lo message chey vaunty number. Konchem nduko life ivvali anipisthundhi 

Chi chi .. @csrcsr uncle chusava .. cheema ki cheera kattina bellam rasam puuskuni vellipothadu @Sucker ante vinaledu Nuvu .. ah aunty evaro 50+ yrs unna chaapukuni kuurchunadu Adhe inti back door ani

3 hours ago, surfroshan said:

lol another fake story if this is really true pls post ur pic along with her u can cover ur face

I never took pics with her but she took and sent me...I deleted everything while I was dating my wife...this was almost 14 years ago

3 hours ago, surfroshan said:

STD checking cheyinchava before and after?????? neeku mundhu and tarvata and while with you aavida entha mandini vesindho lmao

I had the fling with her before I met my wife bro...always used protection except for the first time..she filed for divorce and then we met...at least for that 9 months she was only with me

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I had the fling with her before I met my wife bro...always used protection except for the first time..she filed for divorce and then we met...at least for that 9 months she was only with me

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I never took pics with her but she took and sent me...I deleted everything while I was dating my wife...this was almost 14 years ago

i smell bs

1 minute ago, surfroshan said:

lol dude u r too desperate for attention by posting her pic here nd now u say that u deleted all her pics u r what a white guy???? lmao

I mean I deleted our pics from long time ago...the pic I posted here is from her FB...edho aa rojullo gnaapakaalanu ikkada share chesukuntunte neeku desperate ga anipisthundha...jklsouth-jkltelugu.gif

• Haha 2