endi vayya inni interview rounds? phewww......!!!!

JANASENA

14 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Screening / assessment questiions - culture fit / technical ones (if you qualify then Recruiter interview)

Recruiter interview - vaadi daggara oka list untundi technical questions, mana cheppe answers note chesukoni Hiring manager ki pampisthadu. (if you qualify then hiring mgr interview)

Hiring interview (if you qualify then team interview)

Team Interview - 60 mins - situational / technical / culture fit based Questions and then they finally give you a task (if you qualify then Director interview)

Director interview - mostly it will be onsite with lunch and all. 

The above scenario is for QA job. Don't how more tough it is for Developers, etc.... I'm really fighting to make an earning / saving / living and they are making it very hard nowadays. 

culture fit questions are the hardest ones, akkde 2-3 times dumki kotta. Don't know how to survive the next 10-15 yrs atleast

ee madhya idhi ekkuva ayyindi le va.. Okka desi gadu kuda migatha vallatho (Whites, Blacks, Chinese and M's)  mingle avvatledu ani ippudu idi start chesaru.. 

15 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Screening / assessment questiions - culture fit / technical ones (if you qualify then Recruiter interview)

Recruiter interview - vaadi daggara oka list untundi technical questions, mana cheppe answers note chesukoni Hiring manager ki pampisthadu. (if you qualify then hiring mgr interview)

Team Interview - 60 mins - situational / technical / culture fit based Questions and then they finally give you a task (if you qualify then Director interview)

The above scenario is for QA job. Don't how more tough it is for Developers, etc.... I'm really fighting to make an earning / saving / living and they are making it very hard nowadays. 

culture fit questions are the hardest ones, akkde 2-3 times dumki kotta. Don't know how to survive the next 10-15 yrs atleast

Normal jobs ke 4 rounds bro

On 11/7/2023 at 2:09 PM, Aquaman said:

market lo lot of desi students avaiable .. 1 job ki 100 applications unte.. obvious ga selection process will be tough.  

100 ekkada babu, 500+ ne all jobs inka gattiga matladithe 1k applications

13 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

ee madhya idhi ekkuva ayyindi le va.. Okka desi gadu kuda migatha vallatho (Whites, Blacks, Chinese and M's)  mingle avvatledu ani ippudu idi start chesaru.. 

desi gallu tellolla tho mingle avvakapodame manchidi, migle ayyi manalni Mgudipisthar

20 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

desi gallu tellolla tho mingle avvakapodame manchidi, migle ayyi manalni Mgudipisthar

Y do you think so? My experience has been good. They are nice and we learn a lot from each other and understand cultures, etc. The more they interact with us, they more they know about our culture/behaviors, etc. Same for us. It makes understanding them easier.

Its always good to interact with other cultures and make friends. You will be pleasantly surprised. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Y do you think so? My experience has been good. They are nice and we learn a lot from each other and understand cultures, etc. The more they interact with us, they more they know about our culture/behaviors, etc. Same for us. It makes understanding them easier.

Its always good to interact with other cultures and make friends. You will be pleasantly surprised. 

what I'm saying is some imported bots mingle with tellas, act too smart and give them some stupid ideas (mentioned below) 

naa patha comp lo oka desi buddha join ayyindu lead ga, I already worked in this comp for 2.5 yrs prior his joining, the manager was a chill guy, cheppindi chesama, meeting lo participate chesama, anni choosukuntadu migatha antha chill untadu manishi, ee labor lamdk gaadu vachi EOD andaru DSR pampali ani rule pettu ani cheppadu manager ki. 

Ide team lead gaadu vadi pellam mari aa typeo maaku teeleedu gaani, 8 varaku office lo undevadu, and he complained everyone is leaving at 5:30 ani. ilantivi chala experieces. 

• Upvote 1

Nenu ichanu FT ki 5 rounds it took almost 1 and half month but I said no when the offer was printed 

that time I had multiple offers they took long time to make decision 

2 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Nenu ichanu FT ki 5 rounds it took almost 1 and half month but I said no when the offer was printed 

that time I had multiple offers they took long time to make decision 

em technology bro anni offers vunny

4 minutes ago, anandam2012 said:

em technology bro anni offers vunny

Same QA automation 2021 lo naku 10 offers vachinavi 18 interviews tesukunte 

aha time golden era inkka 2020 dec to 2023 July 

2 or 3 jobs chesaru desilu 

• Upvote 1

On 11/7/2023 at 5:54 PM, JANASENA said:

recently cleared all the rounds but team round lo culture fit Qs daggara dobbindi. 

$120k + Benefits + stock options + Remote. 

Take home after all tax cuts easy gaa 7,000 USD vuntundha bro??

dheenemma, UK lo aithe Senior most and top notch developer ki kastam meedha £6k (equivalent to 7k USD) vosthundhi... adhi kooda too much tough position ki. Normal dev roles aithe £4k kooda yekkuva. Plus ee salaries London catchment vi... expenses California range lo vuntaayi..

Expenses periginavi tax lu periginavi 

helath insurance premiums periginavi salary lu ayithe pervaga ledu 

manam kuda start cheyali 

appatlo America ela 

ippudu gitulunaadi ani 

On 11/7/2023 at 12:42 PM, JANASENA said:

song discussions GIF

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

main ha thellollatho work chesthae accent ina marchukovachu ...!teaser telugu GIF