Democrats are lining up Michelle Obama to replace Biden - and will announce her run for president at the convention next summer ?

• Republican Sen. Ted Cruz again said that he believed the Democrats would try to swap in Michelle Obama for President Joe Biden at next year's convention 
  • Cruz appeared Monday on Fox & Friends and was asked to respond to comments made by Obama adviser David Axelrod 
  • Axelrod said that Biden should 'ponder' dropping out, as new polls show him trailing former President Donald Trump in most swing states  

Cruz echoed this, noting 'we have seen for the last six months more and more warning signs that the Democrats are getting scared.'  

'I said on my podcast three months ago, Verdict with Ted Cruz, I predicted there was a very real chance that the Democrats would jettison Joe Biden and parachute in Michelle Obama and that they'd do it at the convention next summer,' Cruz said. 'I think the chances of that are rising every day.' 

Yet Cruz argued she's the only one who could easily take Biden's place. 

'The reason I say Michelle Obama is, if Biden gets out of the way next is Kamala Harris and she's a very flawed candidate,' he said. 'They know that. In the Democrat Party they can't push Kamala Harris aside and replace her with a white guy.'

'They can't drop Gavin Newsom in over an African-American woman and not have their party lose its mind,' he continued. 

Newsom, the governor of California, has made moves that suggest he'll eventually seek the White House, but has already endorsed Biden's 2024 campaign. 

'Michelle Obama is the one person who can drop in and do that and not fracture their party,' the Texas Republican said. 

2 hours ago, rushmore said:
  • Republican Sen. Ted Cruz again said that he believed the Democrats would try to swap in Michelle Obama for President Joe Biden at next year's convention 
  • Cruz appeared Monday on Fox & Friends and was asked to respond to comments made by Obama adviser David Axelrod 
  • Axelrod said that Biden should 'ponder' dropping out, as new polls show him trailing former President Donald Trump in most swing states  

Cruz echoed this, noting 'we have seen for the last six months more and more warning signs that the Democrats are getting scared.'  

'I said on my podcast three months ago, Verdict with Ted Cruz, I predicted there was a very real chance that the Democrats would jettison Joe Biden and parachute in Michelle Obama and that they'd do it at the convention next summer,' Cruz said. 'I think the chances of that are rising every day.' 

'The reason I say Michelle Obama is, if Biden gets out of the way next is Kamala Harris and she's a very flawed candidate,' he said. 'They know that. In the Democrat Party they can't push Kamala Harris aside and replace her with a white guy.'

'They can't drop Gavin Newsom in over an African-American woman and not have their party lose its mind,' he continued. 

Newsom, the governor of California, has made moves that suggest he'll eventually seek the White House, but has already endorsed Biden's 2024 campaign. 

'Michelle Obama is the one person who can drop in and do that and not fracture their party,' the Texas Republican said. 

Will support her candidacy. If not I will support Trump over Biden.

6 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Will support her candidacy. If not I will support Trump over Biden.

LOL...who do you think the President is now? Obama is pulling the strings behind Biden...!

4 minutes ago, rushmore said:

LOL...who do you think the President is now? Obama is pulling the strings behind Biden...!

There are a lot of ppl who thought Trump ran country even 3 months after Biden won. Saying media and everything is managed and staged ani. 

I am aware its always the ppl in govt who actually run ... I have not heard obama's being involved. May be some ppl from party as Biden seems in capable. I will stick to my original statement.

2 hours ago, rushmore said:

India will have bad days if this corrupted lady comes in place of Biden..

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

good reason to vote for her then.

Nenu veyya baa.. Thata ki na vote.. Thikkalodu unte naku time pass roju.. Biden gadu vachaka anta chappaga undi... 

8 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Nenu veyya baa.. Thata ki na vote.. Thikkalodu unte naku time pass roju.. Biden gadu vachaka anta chappaga undi... 

India ni 10gutha ante, evarikaina vote estha nenu. including Thatha.

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

India ni 10gutha ante, evarikaina vote estha nenu. including Thatha.

If you do not like Modi then hating him is good but why hate entire Nation it does not make sense.. 

6 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

If you do not like Modi then hating him is good but why hate entire Nation it does not make sense.. 

its a preset mind.. no point in talkg or arguing.... thats the way it is..  for some people. 

its blinded by color, country, caste, religion .. any of these..  for 90% of world 

7 hours ago, CrazyRobert777 said:

Us lo democrats ki india congress situation unnattundia… no worthy candidate 

They go around same families … exactly like cong! 

20 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

its a preset mind.. no point in talkg or arguing.... thats the way it is..  for some people. 

its blinded by color, country, caste, religion .. any of these..  for 90% of world 

yacktchuallee my hatred is purely for the middle class. so pls add class to the list.

they can't argue, because they don't know sh1t.. and yet they have an opinion.. like you do.

6 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

I'm free to hate whatever I want to hate. as if you are interested in why I hate.. but its a long story. India is worthy of being hated though. you should try it too.

very liberating for the soul. will make you a much better and more decent person overall.