Gattiga lemon squeez chesina husband, hurt ayina wife..

baku_keku

I am 28 weeks pregnant for first time.
No parents or in-laws here. I always had done cooking like breakfast, one time cooking for lunch and dinner. I dont have job right now. My husband is FT has enough pressure of office work.
Today in the morning, I have dosa batter of one week back and made dosa for myself with lemon pickle as side because of no energy/patience to do peanut chutney.
I want my husband to eat nimbu ka rice so that he doesn’t eat dosa with lemon pickle in the morning and I told the same to my husband .
I had good intention that he should eat happily.
I asked him to squeeze lemon in the rice as i should not put pressure on my belly while pregnant. I told him ill make nimbu rice for him.
He is squeezing lemon with so much anger and that made me angry.
I asked him Why was he doing that. Then he replied that he wants to eat Dosa and said like rice would be heavy in the morning with so much anger.
He didn’t tell his opinion of having dosa with pickle in the beginning.
This kind of behaviour is always breaking me.
I cried saying him that i had good intention of feeding you with good food as he shouldn’t eat with pickle.
And he started his anger on the rice by mashing with so much anger and i started yelling and crying.
Sometimes i feel, leaving everybody behind in India and leading life here is not worth.
At this time of pregnancy i always need help with some or other thing. My inlaws have visa but dont want to come here. My parents never had any visa to come. I did not ask my husband any help nor i expect help from him as I know he already has his own office tensions.
But in midst of all of these things, his behaviour hurts me more .
Fellow expats , life is short, please love your people who are there for you. Because in the end wherever you are, it is your life partner who commits to your side.
Do not have any thoughts such as yours and mine. While leaving this world, no house nor money nor people nothing comes with us but how we lived the life matters.
Life makes no sense with Crores of rupees , multiple houses etc etc when we dont live this life with peace or happiness.
I am writing this with tears in my eyes and with a heavy heart where i can’t express this things to my parents and hurt them.
May God bless me and people like me who are suffering 🙏
  • Haha 2

"He didn’t tell his opinion of having dosa with pickle in the beginning." 

This is enough to understand how she thinks. If she is the one who knows dosa batter is there and thinking of making lemon rice, how does he know that there are these options. Is he a god to know all this? Cant she simply ask him, these are the options-I am thinking you will eat lemon rice.

Its also bad on his part to be angry. She is pregnant. Women act wierd during pregnancy. He should know this.

Its absurd to write all this in FB. edanundi vacharu swamy vellu andaru .. They both deserve each other.
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:
"He didn’t tell his opinion of having dosa with pickle in the beginning." 

This is enough to understand how she thinks. If she is the one who knows dosa batter is there and thinking of making lemon rice, how does he know that there are these options. Is he a god to know all this? Cant she simply ask him, these are the options-I am thinking you will eat lemon rice.

Its also bad on his part to be angry. She is pregnant. Women act wierd during pregnancy. He should know this.

Its absurd to write all this in FB. edanundi vacharu swamy vellu andaru .. They both deserve each other.

whever bored, I open this group, 

some posts are very funny, some are sad anyway.

but janalu ila kuda alochistara ani bhyam vesthundi aa posts chuste..

Whenver I get angry with my spouse, I just remind my self of this group and think she is a lot better ..

7 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

After seeing posts from that group, I have never got angry on wife. I value more now.

Life la big issues lekunte ilantive chestharu. God bro andariki yedho oka tension pettali lekunte ilanti picha panule chustham. Some health tension financial tension anuko we don't have time to think other things. 

7 hours ago, baku_keku said:
I am 28 weeks pregnant for first time.
No parents or in-laws here. I always had done cooking like breakfast, one time cooking for lunch and dinner. I dont have job right now. My husband is FT has enough pressure of office work.
Today in the morning, I have dosa batter of one week back and made dosa for myself with lemon pickle as side because of no energy/patience to do peanut chutney.
I want my husband to eat nimbu ka rice so that he doesn’t eat dosa with lemon pickle in the morning and I told the same to my husband .
I had good intention that he should eat happily.
I asked him to squeeze lemon in the rice as i should not put pressure on my belly while pregnant. I told him ill make nimbu rice for him.
He is squeezing lemon with so much anger and that made me angry.
I asked him Why was he doing that. Then he replied that he wants to eat Dosa and said like rice would be heavy in the morning with so much anger.
He didn’t tell his opinion of having dosa with pickle in the beginning.
This kind of behaviour is always breaking me.
I cried saying him that i had good intention of feeding you with good food as he shouldn’t eat with pickle.
And he started his anger on the rice by mashing with so much anger and i started yelling and crying.
Sometimes i feel, leaving everybody behind in India and leading life here is not worth.
At this time of pregnancy i always need help with some or other thing. My inlaws have visa but dont want to come here. My parents never had any visa to come. I did not ask my husband any help nor i expect help from him as I know he already has his own office tensions.
But in midst of all of these things, his behaviour hurts me more .
Fellow expats , life is short, please love your people who are there for you. Because in the end wherever you are, it is your life partner who commits to your side.
Do not have any thoughts such as yours and mine. While leaving this world, no house nor money nor people nothing comes with us but how we lived the life matters.
Life makes no sense with Crores of rupees , multiple houses etc etc when we dont live this life with peace or happiness.
I am writing this with tears in my eyes and with a heavy heart where i can’t express this things to my parents and hurt them.
May God bless me and people like me who are suffering 🙏

so what did our expert expats suggested? divorce??