KCR has Rs 78.83 crore assets but has no car!

Anta Assamey

Bharat Rashtra Samithi president and Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is worth Rs 78.83 crore, but he has no personal car nor is his wife.

KCR submitted an election affidavit to this effect along with nomination papers for contesting in Gajwel and Kamareddy assembly constituencies in the November 30 assembly elections in the state.

In his affidavit submitted with the returning officers of both the assembly constituencies, KCR declared that he has movable assets worth Rs 17.84 crore on his name, including Rs 2.96 lakh cash in hand, deposits in various banks and financial institutions worth Rs 11.16 crore and Rs 6.47 crore worth investments in shares in the media houses – Telangana Publications and Telangana Broadcasting Services, besides gold and jewellery worth Rs 17.40 lakh.

The chief minister also showed an annual income of Rs 1.60 crore from various sources as per the income tax return submitted for 2022-23. Which means, he would get around Rs 20 crore per annum.

Besides, KCR also has movable assets in the name of his wife Shobha worth Rs 7.78 crore and that of his Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) as Rs 9.81 crore.

With regard to immovable assets, KCR declared in the affidavit that they are worth Rs 8.50 crore, which includes his residential bungalow at Banjara Hills and a house in Karimnagar.

As the head of HUF, he also owns immovable assets worth Rs 15 crore, which includes the value of his farmhouse and other buildings, besides agriculture lands to the extent of around 54 acres at Erravelli village of Markook block in Siddipet.

He declared that he also has total liabilities of Rs 17.27 crore on his personal behalf and another Rs 7.23 crore as head of HUF.

Interestingly, KCR declared that he doesn’t have a personal car of his own, as he moves in the convoy of vehicles provided to him by the government in the capacity of chief minister.

He, however, said he owns other vehicles like tractors, JCBs and trucks as the head of HUF for his farm operations at Erravelli.

The chief minister declared his profession as an agriculturist and said his wife K Shobha is a housewife.

KCR has no major criminal record, except nine cases filed against him during the movement for separate Telangana state. He has not been convicted even in a singe case, the affidavit said.

• Haha 1

if your client gives you a laptop with a 2nd monitor, keyboard, mouse, a tablet and a phone for remote work, would you still buy your own computer?

he also has access to a chopper officially

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

if your client gives you a laptop with a 2nd monitor, keyboard, mouse, a tablet and a phone for remote work, would you still buy your own computer?

News rasinodi edo kutuhala, he has been  CM for 10 years now and has a fleet of vehicles and inka vechile enduku own chestadu, even every MLA gets 2-3 vehicles for their security and them

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

i don't about you but @csrcsr anna buys another phone to watch fornhub

Telangana polls: KTR has Rs 17 crore in assets, wife declares Rs 33.91 crore

KT Rama Rao’s immovable assets have increased eight times since the previous Assembly elections in 2018 from Rs 1.30 crore to Rs 10.41 crore.

Telangana Minister KT Rama Rao has declared total assets of Rs 17.34 crore in his affidavit submitted to the Election Commission of India. The affidavit shows that he has movable assets worth Rs 6.92 crore in his name, and agricultural lands and other properties worth Rs 10.41 crore. His movable assets have nearly doubled since 2018, when he had declared only Rs 3.63 crore. The value of KTR’s immovable properties has increased nearly eightfold from Rs 1.30 crore during the 2018 elections, where he declared total assets of Rs 4.93 crore.

His wife, K Shailima, has Rs 26.49 crore in movable assets while her immovable assets amount to Rs 7.42 crore as a result of her owning agricultural and non-agricultural land as well as residential buildings. According to the affidavit, KTR owns four agricultural lands in Siddipet: two covering over eight acres, one covering four acres and the last of only one acre. He also has declared that he owns 27,360 square feet of non-agricultural land in Rajanna Sircilla district and 11.77 square feet of non-agricultural land in Siddipet. 

Under the KTR-HUF (Hindu Undivided Family) entity, KTR has Rs 3.90 lakh in his bank account and has given personal loans worth Rs 11.02 lakhs, all totalling up to Rs 14.93 lakh in movable assets. However, in immovable assets, no property has been declared under the HUF.    

KTR’s assets also include cash worth Rs 76,170, deposits in six bank accounts totalling Rs 27.80 lakh, investment worth Rs 78.05 lakh, Rs 10 lakh, Rs 22.01 lakh in Home Hospitality Services Private Limited, Telangana Broadcasting Private Limited, D-MAT Shares in Companies, respectively. 

Further, KTR’s assets also include Rs 57.29 lakh in LIC Insurance policies and Rs 1.33 crore in ICICI prudential insurance policies. He also owns a Toyota Innova car worth Rs 11.03 lakh which was purchased at the end of 2018 and gold ornaments worth Rs 2.50 lakh. He also has liabilities worth Rs 67.20 lakh in the form of loans.

20 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Bharat Rashtra Samithi president and Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is worth Rs 78.83 crore, but he has no personal car nor is his wife.

KCR submitted an election affidavit to this effect along with nomination papers for contesting in Gajwel and Kamareddy assembly constituencies in the November 30 assembly elections in the state.

In his affidavit submitted with the returning officers of both the assembly constituencies, KCR declared that he has movable assets worth Rs 17.84 crore on his name, including Rs 2.96 lakh cash in hand, deposits in various banks and financial institutions worth Rs 11.16 crore and Rs 6.47 crore worth investments in shares in the media houses – Telangana Publications and Telangana Broadcasting Services, besides gold and jewellery worth Rs 17.40 lakh.

The chief minister also showed an annual income of Rs 1.60 crore from various sources as per the income tax return submitted for 2022-23. Which means, he would get around Rs 20 crore per annum.

Besides, KCR also has movable assets in the name of his wife Shobha worth Rs 7.78 crore and that of his Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) as Rs 9.81 crore.

With regard to immovable assets, KCR declared in the affidavit that they are worth Rs 8.50 crore, which includes his residential bungalow at Banjara Hills and a house in Karimnagar.

As the head of HUF, he also owns immovable assets worth Rs 15 crore, which includes the value of his farmhouse and other buildings, besides agriculture lands to the extent of around 54 acres at Erravelli village of Markook block in Siddipet.

He declared that he also has total liabilities of Rs 17.27 crore on his personal behalf and another Rs 7.23 crore as head of HUF.

Interestingly, KCR declared that he doesn’t have a personal car of his own, as he moves in the convoy of vehicles provided to him by the government in the capacity of chief minister.

He, however, said he owns other vehicles like tractors, JCBs and trucks as the head of HUF for his farm operations at Erravelli.

The chief minister declared his profession as an agriculturist and said his wife K Shobha is a housewife.

KCR has no major criminal record, except nine cases filed against him during the movement for separate Telangana state. He has not been convicted even in a singe case, the affidavit said.

How do you expect raithu Bidda, telangana kosam kotladina veerudu, nadhulaki nadaka nerpinchina bhagiradhudu to own a car? He is poorer than Baboru who only owns an ambassador. You all NRIs driving accords, Benz, BMWs and Teslaa are laughing at poor Dora.

https://tenor.com/view/greta-thunberg-how-dare-you-mad-angry-gif-15179359

19 hours ago, hyperbole said:

News rasinodi edo kutuhala, he has been  CM for 10 years now and has a fleet of vehicles and inka vechile enduku own chestadu, even every MLA gets 2-3 vehicles for their security and them

mari family ki non-official business ki kooda vadukovacha?

2 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Ideally no. Vaddinche vaadu manodaithe who will ask? Rastram kosam antha kastapaduthunnadu aa mathram vadukunte tappenti? Office laptop loneppudu YouTube open cheyyaledha? Stock prices check chesukoledha? Balayya says "Appudu levani noru ippudu lesthundhi ee"

12 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Ideally no. Vaddinche vaadu manodaithe who will ask? Rastram kosam antha kastapaduthunnadu aa mathram vadukunte tappenti? Office laptop loneppudu YouTube open cheyyaledha? Stock prices check chesukoledha? Balayya says "Appudu levani noru ippudu lesthundhi ee"

I think certain people are allowed to use the privilege for non-official business as well. A person who sticks to the values will not. Kani families ki aa privilege ledanukunta. I want to see what fanatics answer.

For your other questions, I did not. I have my personal laptop and phone for them. Absolutely no breach aa ante, not really. I used those resources when colleagues are having a conversation and we needed to check/see something for all. But naa personal ki vachesariki always used my personal devices. Wifi kuda guest access vadanu.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

14 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

I think certain people are allowed to use the privilege for non-official business as well. A person who sticks to the values will not. Kani families ki aa privilege ledanukunta. I want to see what fanatics answer.

For your other questions, I did not. I have my personal laptop and phone for them. Absolutely no breach aa ante, not really. I used those resources when colleagues are having a conversation and we needed to check/see something for all. But naa personal ki vachesariki always used my personal devices. Wifi kuda guest access vadanu.

I'm just being sarcastic. But you apparently trying to be idealistic. That's no how it works with the government. By definition government has little to no accountability, as it's non a profit seeking enterprise. This is all 'chaltha hain' with politicians. Btw. It's just in India it's world wide, including the likes of US, UK and Europe.

36 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I'm just being sarcastic. But you apparently trying to be idealistic. That's no how it works with the government. By definition government has little to no accountability, as it's non a profit seeking enterprise. This is all 'chaltha hain' with politicians. Btw. It's just in India it's world wide, including the likes of US, UK and Europe.

na personal ki vachinappudu idealist ni emi kadu. I just value my privacy. I mind my own business and I want you to not poke into mine annattu vuntanu. If I use someone's resources, they get to be nosey. Andukane office email client ni kooda personal phone lo vesukonu.