KCR has Rs 78.83 crore assets but has no car!

Anta Assamey

2 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

na personal ki vachinappudu idealist ni emi kadu. I just value my privacy. I mind my own business and I want you to not poke into mine annattu vuntanu. If I use someone's resources, they get to be nosey. Andukane office email client ni kooda personal phone lo vesukonu.

Fair enough. Then you're not likely in a position of power or authority. Even in corporates things get way more intermixed in the higher echelons say like Director, VP etc.  Company's resources will be used to the maximum extent as well. Book a conference at a place of your liking. Take a nice business class ticket, get nosy in your competitors work. Many of the ills that manifest in governments will find their way into corporates as well.

20 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

if your client gives you a laptop with a 2nd monitor, keyboard, mouse, a tablet and a phone for remote work, would you still buy your own computer?

he also has access to a chopper officially

Obviously yes. I don't use office laptop for personal work especially career related things. That's conflict of interest 

1 hour ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Fair enough. Then you're not likely in a position of power or authority. Even in corporates things get way more intermixed in the higher echelons say like Director, VP etc.  Company's resources will be used to the maximum extent as well. Book a conference at a place of your liking. Take a nice business class ticket, get nosy in your competitors work. Many of the ills that manifest in governments will find their way into corporates as well.

I was in a power of authority until I quit almost 2yrs ago. I commanded a company phone for all company business. My personal was mine. Business class ticket is bought on company's credit card. They get to reap all the benefits. The only benefit I get is points through frequent traveler program. I don't think learning in the field or about competitor's work is getting nosy. We all should be allowed to live in a world that shares knowledge for the greater good. The crook corporates set up rules and the executives themselves break them. HR is the first. Such unethical practices lead you to go to the highest level, which I abstained from and got frustrated in return. But technical sharing that do not relate to proprietary business plans should always be welcome. Customers plans should also be public as per me.

I think it is the other way around. Corporate capitalistic filth find its way into the government.

54 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

I was in a power of authority until I quit almost 2yrs ago. I commanded a company phone for all company business. My personal was mine. Business class ticket is bought on company's credit card. They get to reap all the benefits. The only benefit I get is points through frequent traveler program. I don't think learning in the field or about competitor's work is getting nosy. We all should be allowed to live in a world that shares knowledge for the greater good. The crook corporates set up rules and the executives themselves break them. HR is the first. Such unethical practices lead you to go to the highest level, which I abstained from and got frustrated in return. But technical sharing that do not relate to proprietary business plans should always be welcome. Customers plans should also be public as per me.

I think it is the other way around. Corporate capitalistic filth find its way into the government.

You seem to be a good man raised with ethics. Rules are not for those in power. It's for everyone else. Governments work the same way. Well, we can argue on that. The early corporate entities were British and Dutch East India companies, and governments existed before them although not democratic. The excesses of people that held power were present back in the day as well, which is why I say it started from the government and then spread to corporates.