H1B life very unstable in USA

mm_user

On 11/10/2023 at 4:31 PM, mm_user said:

ikkade undi veyocha application, does it work ? 

b1/b2 to h1 transfer petti receipt meda work cheyocha

ikade undi veyochu. receipt midha can or not telidu

13 hours ago, nenesuperni said:

dhimag Deng1ndi mi vadiki , pakka 😐 

Ledu he is one of the nicest persons I ever met. Sacrified a lot for his family, very sincere, always helpful to people, selfless. Came from a middle class family and leads a very simple life. Takes work too serious and gets tense easily. Its just depression and anxiety of losing job. My point was that depression comes to people in different ways. He probably will laugh at his situation and how he acted a year down the lane. But for now its a problem for him. 

13 hours ago, nenesuperni said:

how to know the trends or get the one where demand is picking up 😐 

• We all know AI and ML is the current rage, so any technologies supporting them will be in demand.
  • Once in a while reading digital magazines
  • Talking to friends about technologies or what they are working on
  • webinars
  • General talks with vendors on trends in markets, etc.
  • Google search on "High paying IT Jobs". Usually high paying jobs are typically in demand.
  • Google search "top technology to learn in IT now". IT shows AI, Computer Security, Computing, Data Science, Robotics, Quantum computing, DevOps, Automation, Web Development, Cloud Computing, Data Visualization, Data engineering, etc.
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Ledu he is one of the nicest persons I ever met. Sacrified a lot for his family, very sincere, always helpful to people, selfless. Came from a middle class family and leads a very simple life. Takes work too serious and gets tense easily. Its just depression and anxiety of losing job. My point was that depression comes to people in different ways. He probably will laugh at his situation and how he acted a year down the lane. But for now its a problem for him. 

idhe nen telugu lo mari direct ga ananu bro 😐 antha savings undi life sustain cheyalenu emo ane bhayam 😐 

7 hours ago, nenesuperni said:

idhe nen telugu lo mari direct ga ananu bro 😐 antha savings undi life sustain cheyalenu emo ane bhayam 😐 

Haha ... I got your point.. Enta depression lo unnadante, not able to listen. So for now, we are just supporting him and asking him to look for a new job. 

On 12/10/2023 at 12:51 AM, Konebhar6 said:

Haha ... I got your point.. Enta depression lo unnadante, not able to listen. So for now, we are just supporting him and asking him to look for a new job. 

em analo or cheyalo kuda ardam kaadhu nak aythe other than what you guys suggested. ( cbd :P )

14 minutes ago, nenesuperni said:

em analo or cheyalo kuda ardam kaadhu nak aythe other than what you guys suggested. ( cbd :P )

Time is the solution for everything. Always keep a positive mind, positive things will happen.

• Upvote 1