don 2 vs money heist (nflx series)..

dasari4kntr

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

Thats what I am saying baa.. how could it bag such a huge success with completely illogical plot?

The Villain stays just infront of the investigation house and that too in a Tent. That tent has got more advanced technology than the entire Spanish Govt machinery.

Single villain does everything and outsmarts the Media, Police, Investigation teams and entire Power heirarchy.

No one gets any doubt how easily the information gets leaked at every stage.

And even after so many failures, the same lady Lead Police continues in her role. No questions from her senior officials and no one from Ministry asks or even contacts her, especially in such a high-profile case thats shaking the entire Nation!!

Did you get my point??

I got your point. It’s definitely illogical. But I think what made the show successful was the suspense that he will be caught next scene. But somehow he manages to escape. 

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

TWD 4 seasons baguntayi anukunta .. tharvatha inka bore 10gindi .. didnt follow later .. inka nadustjundha

Mottam chusa. Liked till 9-10 seasons. 
oka season lo lady villain untundi. Skinners ani. That was very good. Same with negan