ఆల్రెడీ డూయింగ్ రెండు జాబ్స్

erisetipova

మూడోది కంఫర్మ్ ayyindi ఎస్టర్డే, ఆల్రెడీ high బిల్లింగ్ లో వర్కింగ్ ఇపోయూడు. ౩ర్డ్ డి 90 ఆన్ c2C

11 minutes ago, erisetipova said:

మూడోది కంఫర్మ్ ayyindi ఎస్టర్డే, ఆల్రెడీ high బిల్లింగ్ లో వర్కింగ్ ఇపోయూడు. ౩ర్డ్ డి 90 ఆన్ c2C

is it your second id? @Manishican

@MOD23 and @psyc0pk please confirm the IP addresses and ban both of them.

8 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Bro 90 on c2c is less bro ma dantlo OOT fresher ki isthuanru 120$ per hour 

Neeku job sakkaga ledu kada bro, monna crying thread vesavu job

last adi edi ani and BI ki who giving more pay ? This is how you lose job at work as well 

54 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

is it your second id? @Manishican

@MOD23 and @psyc0pk please confirm the IP addresses and ban both of them.

This guy has border line mental disorder . He sends abusing messages like this.. he requires serious psyco pschrezophobia drugs. 

He also created dozen IDs. Just to mock people suffering from IT recession ..and uses bad words at them too..  I dont understand why these people make use of health insurance.. I sometimes wonder they never work and just dissolute out of status guys working in gas station and lost mind

33 minutes ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

This guy has border line mental disorder . He sends abusing messages like this.. he requires serious psyco pschrezophobia drugs. 

He also created dozen IDs. Just to mock people suffering from IT recession ..and uses bad words at them too..  I dont understand why these people make use of health insurance.. I sometimes wonder they never work and just dissolute out of status guys working in gas station and lost mind

Are you fine with if I have multiple Ids all world boothulu applies to me else they will apply to you?

39 minutes ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

I too got messages from him and the best thing to do is to NEGLECT and move on.

Do not react at all.

1 hour ago, thata said:

Neeku job sakkaga ledu kada bro, monna crying thread vesavu job

last adi edi ani and BI ki who giving more pay ? This is how you lose job at work as well 

Thanks Bro ...!!!!

Thread vesindhi nuvve na inko ID nundi..adhe fake thread dhaniki serious replay echav
Thank bro

37 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Thanks Bro ...!!!!

Thread vesindhi nuvve na inko ID nundi..adhe fake thread dhaniki serious replay echav
Thank bro

ROFL this shows why you won’t stick for long in a job, did I talk about fake/ream and does that really matter here ? Let the dogs bark and you don’t become a street dog with other dogs, maintain respect Anna! 

23 minutes ago, thata said:

ROFL this shows why you won’t stick for long in a job, did I talk about fake/ream and does that really matter here ? Let the dogs bark and you don’t become a street dog with other dogs, maintain respect Anna! 

Adhe bro
Reason cheppu bro why wont i stick long in job ane..
i can change it , it will help me 
Thanks for Help