Why fans of Lokesh, PK and Jagan are so scared and insecure about KTR?

aakathaai78912

54 minutes ago, aakathaai78912 said:

Everywhere i see more than Telangana Congress supporters fans of  Lokesh,Pk and Jagan are insecure about KTR . KTR has proven time and again he is the best among the young leaders in India.

where did u see??

9 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

where did u see??

Telugu DBs (AFDB,SBDB,NFDB and BTDB) , Youtube channels, Instagram, Newspapers and talking to friends and acquaintances in India

3 hours ago, aakathaai78912 said:

Everywhere i see more than Telangana Congress supporters fans of  Lokesh,Pk and Jagan are insecure about KTR . KTR has proven time and again he is the best among the young leaders in India.

It’s the opposite. Ni yavva TG vachi 10 years ayina Babu mida edavande Votes padav 

30 minutes ago, Funkops said:

It’s the opposite. Ni yavva TG vachi 10 years ayina Babu mida edavande Votes padav 

Come out of the paccha vacuum and see the reality man. Even kukatpally ppl showed slippers last time when CBN tried to do over action 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Is KTR really a good leader? Or does he benefit from BRS ecosystem? KCR did the heavy lifting while Harish Rao is making moves. 

He was able to bring more companies to Hyderabad than so called prisionary CBN. Facebook, Apple , Amazon , Uber and so many companies established and expanded thanks to the efforts of KTR. KCR and KTR cumulatively have done more to Hyderabad than any other leader. Hyderabad is giving Bangalore great competition . 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Is KTR really a good leader? Or does he benefit from BRS ecosystem? KCR did the heavy lifting while Harish Rao is making moves. 

KTR is accused of corruption but its not even 1% compared to what YSR , Ysj , Lokesh and CBN did. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, venkappa said:

KTR did not have it easy like Lokesh and 420 Jagan. Both castes folks will carry those two useless POS no matter what. KTR earned everyones respect

13 minutes ago, aakathaai78912 said:

KTR did not have it easy like Lokesh and 420 Jagan. Both castes folks will carry those two useless POS no matter what. KTR earned everyones respect

Lol.. 

If anyone had it easy, it is KTR.. Both Jagan and Lokesh are working hard to earn peoples trust.. they both did thousands of km of padayatra. Jagan succeeded and Lokesh will too. 
KTR got it easy and he is working hard to keep it. No dispute there on his effort. But KCR and Harish rao laid the ground for him just like ysr and cbn did for their kids. 

I feel that Jagan’s govt don’t like it when they compare KTR to Jagan or any of his ministers.. bcoz they pale in comparison.. 

22 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Lol.. 

If anyone had it easy, it is KTR.. Both Jagan and Lokesh are working hard to earn peoples trust.. they both did thousands of km of padayatra. Jagan succeeded and Lokesh will too. 
KTR got it easy and he is working hard to keep it. No dispute there on his effort. But KCR and Harish rao laid the ground for him just like ysr and cbn did for their kids. 

I feel that Jagan’s govt don’t like it when they compare KTR to Jagan or any of his ministers.. bcoz they pale in comparison.. 

ktr entered trs during movement vaa..he contested from sircilla during movement and they were not in power at that time. Off course most of the ppl and leaders objected the decision of giving ticket to his family member. First term won by just 500 votes, next I think 30k recent I think second highest after Harish. Unlike sinababu who directly nominated and made minister. Jaffa jagan gadu kuda ayya power lo unnappudu ga active politics Loki ochindi. Ma jagananna tho aina compare chey plz sinababu tho odhu 🙏🏽

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, aakathaai78912 said:

vadoka virat kohli ani jealousy

vadu no different to others

6 hours ago, aakathaai78912 said:

Sidhu Dj Tillu GIF - Sidhu Dj Tillu Bhibatsam - Discover ...

• Haha 1