Old movies / songs remastered in 4k

kakatiya

17 minutes ago, lokesh_rjy said:

Simhasanam movie or songs vaste post cheyi anna

Mahesbabu should pay attention to his fathers movies and convert them in to blueray remastered version. It is cost consuming process and requires lab work. Each movie will cost 5-10 lakhs to get remastered in to 4k in prasad labs or ramanaidu vizag lab.. 

mahesh babu need to spend 1 crore.. hope he restore his fathers legacy.. i hate when the movies like that dont get remastered for future generations.. 

one other reason is, the rights are sold to certain movie media homes .. so if mahesh family or vijay nirmala family has original rights.. they can remaster and upload to youtube

• 3 weeks later...

McKenna's gold last time I watched in DVD print in 20o3 intermediate holidays .in repeat mode

Both groegery peck and Omar sherif were alive at that time .

• 3 weeks later...

Nice!! PFB some of the content I follow:

https://www.youtube.com/@90sHD/videos

I check this channel every week to see what new songs they have added (usually best quality of video and audio, sad that web version of Youtube doesn't play 5.1 format, i understood only latest TVs has this option in their youtube app, can anyone check/confirm?)

2. Vyjayanti network: during corona time  they started uploading old remastered songs that are from their banner and later stopped, i was hoping to see all the songs from their banner like aswamedham seetha kalam song, govinda govinda movie songs , JVAS andalalo song etc

3. Suresh Productions

4. telugu 4k video songs (below) and many other small channels with 10's of HQ songs.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/24/2023 at 4:17 PM, kakatiya said:

Mahesbabu should pay attention to his fathers movies and convert them in to blueray remastered version. It is cost consuming process and requires lab work. Each movie will cost 5-10 lakhs to get remastered in to 4k in prasad labs or ramanaidu vizag lab.. 

mahesh babu need to spend 1 crore.. hope he restore his fathers legacy.. i hate when the movies like that dont get remastered for future generations.. 

one other reason is, the rights are sold to certain movie media homes .. so if mahesh family or vijay nirmala family has original rights.. they can remaster and upload to youtube

Namratha permission ivvali kada to spend 1 CR ..