Hyd commercial property - rental yield

SaradaChinnodu

3 hours ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

I have seen few of my frnds in past (Around 2020) and got good returns on investment and currently rental yield.  (75L full investment..now worth 1.5cr and getting 50-60K rental yield. so just wondering if there are opportunities out there ...In general I understand the concerns raised

Most of these ppl only tell good things but never the problems they faced. 
I don’t want to discourage you. Online portals bane vachai where you can browse for these kind of properties. 

magicbrics.com

99acres.com, just google ‘real estate in hyd”.

Also remember any money you make in India, when you get it back in lumpsum you have to pay tax.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Most of these ppl only tell good things but never the problems they faced. 
I don’t want to discourage you. Online portals bane vachai where you can browse for these kind of properties. 

magicbrics.com

99acres.com, just google ‘real estate in hyd”.

Also remember any money you make in India, when you get it back in lumpsum you have to pay tax.

I always suggest people to go with physical asset rather than asset in air😆😆 like appartments 

if u have property on land atlest land price will be appreciated 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, toranam said:

I always suggest people to go with physical asset rather than asset in air😆😆 like appartments 

if u have property on land atlest land price will be appreciated 

Absolutely agree with. Apartments won’t appreciate after 4-5 yrs. Land rates always appreciate

Generally every 1cr ki 12 lakhs vastundi if u buy small piece of commercial real estate from big builder. Vaaley anni choosukoni money bank lo vestaaru.

malli sell chestey value kooda ekkuva vastundi hyd lo unna speed ki

2 hours ago, ChillDude said:

Generally every 1cr ki 12 lakhs vastundi if u buy small piece of commercial real estate from big builder. Vaaley anni choosukoni money bank lo vestaaru.

malli sell chestey value kooda ekkuva vastundi hyd lo unna speed ki

Dont fall into this trap, idi oka mafia single rupee kuda lekunda mottham investor money meda depend ayyi plan chestharu with land owner agreement, anukunna sales avvakpothe they will never start the construction which might take years and will stop responding to calls one such example is poojitha tech in kokapet, hyd one fin dist ila chala unnayi, inka rent this is rotation of money 1C ki 12L avvadanki takes 10 yrs by this time this real estate will be gone board tipputharu worst part is paying rent from day 1 without any construction and rental income how is this even possible with no tenants and finally on resale in this big builder real estate you dont have any assigned spot which is more like you own 500 or 1000 sft in entire building of 50k sft and no one prefers to buy this kind of property and ur struck bank doesn't even give loans as they dont have ownership rights to auction incase of payment failures 

• Upvote 1