Cbn gets bail in high court for skill development case

psycopk

World famous visionary and political chanakya ki bail osthe musti 3 Pages kuda dataledu….andulo 2 Pages Pisco kaka spam, eenadu copy paste posts ae…

Evadu dekthaledu kada maa babori ni asalu….

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, venky7 said:

calling paytm posters @ZoomNaidu @Sanjiv @vetri 

arey pakodi paytms kasta chusukondi future gurinchi, jaggadu raakapothe me bathukulu emayitao

already sreereddy paristiti chusaru ga. sakkaga plan chesukuni savandi chillara badcows

a dikkumalina halwa @Android_Halwa gaadu hire chesukunnadu life long poshistadu anukokandi falthu saale gaadu phone lu kuda teyyaru once elections ayyaka. halwa gaadu kannalu esukuni bathagaladu me sangathi jagratha

So the inevitable has happened

You have reached a stage of no reproach

I knew caste gajji was bad but didn't expect it'll turn someone this crazy, stupid and deranged

Looking at NTR it was same, but was hoping your gajji was not at his level

Hopefully your effort to get free extra yellow rice Swiggy coupons will help your condition

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, vetri said:

So the inevitable has happened

You have reached a stage of no reproach

I knew caste gajji was bad but didn't expect it'll turn someone this crazy, stupid and deranged

Looking at NTR it was same, but was hoping your gajji was not at his level

Hopefully your effort to get free extra yellow rice Swiggy coupons will help your condition

all these days Venkanna was crying saying the judge and the lawyer were both Reddys doing injustice to cbn but now the GAJJI Venkanna doesn't mention about the new judge who is a Gajji RAO who granted the bail haha

Venkanna doesn't disappoint.

Being born as a GAJJI is a CURSE for life!! EEEWWW!!!! Pity

@3$%  @3$%

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Naaku oka doubt....Prima Facie lekapote asalu Remand ki enduku icharu ani na doubt....47osjd.gif

Aa case lo CID arguments chuste there is no proofs just accusing lane vundi..but remand lo petti proofs gather chestam annaru..so judge says no bail.. edo Jagan ni happy cheyalani arrest chesinattundi..