Looking to move in US....please suggest

SaradaChinnodu

I work in North East US from long time and feels like moving to warmer states. Two of us and our jobs are remote completely. NO kids.

Why:

a) Avoid Cold conditions

b) Hopefully buy a single family with yard (with same price). ikkada living in townhouse.

c) Just for a change as we dont see bigger advantages to stay back. 

Considering following states

1) Carolinas (N and S)

2) Texas. -  but lil worried about housing market, hot climate and fear of getting caught in desi athi (based on what I'm hearing on db...idk) true? Tx vasulu can clarify

3) Georgia - Heard its already crowded market?

4) Florida - too hot during summers?

Please weigh in your suggestions. And also suggest any other states that you may have idea on..

Let me know if someone recently moved and see any challenges with it...

--Thank you

5 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Georgia is a good choice from your list. But if you want to live somewhere unique and beautiful look west starting from Colorado 

ok bro...

West ante expensive and weather wise mountain time region same cold kadha ani took lite...

9 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

I work in North East US from long time and feels like moving to warmer states. Two of us and our jobs are remote completely. NO kids.

Why:

a) Avoid Cold conditions

b) Hopefully buy a single family with yard (with same price). ikkada living in townhouse.

1) Carolinas (N and S)

2) Texas. -  but lil worried about housing market, hot climate and fear of getting caught in desi athi (based on what I'm hearing on db...idk) true?

Please weigh in your suggestions. And also suggest any other states that you may have idea on..

--Thank you

you can avoid by not entertaining them

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

ok bro...

West ante expensive and weather wise mountain time region same cold kadha ani took lite...

I lived in MN for 4 years and currently in CO. MN winters are worse than north east but CO winters are maybe 1/10 of MN, it’s really not that bad here except for a few days 

22 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

Why:

a) Avoid Cold conditions

1) Carolinas (N and S)

2) Texas. -  but lil worried about housing market, hot climate and fear of getting caught in desi athi (based on what I'm hearing on db...idk) true? Tx vasulu can clarify

--Thank you

Except for North & South Carolinas, rest of the states are except for Florida but you can't tolerate the weather.....and it's become more expensive since 2020. 

20 minutes ago, rushmore said:

Except for North & South Carolinas, rest of the states are except for Florida but you can't tolerate the weather.....and it's become more expensive since 2020. 

ardam kaledhu bro...?

26 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

I lived in MN for 4 years and currently in CO. MN winters are worse than north east but CO winters are maybe 1/10 of MN, it’s really not that bad here except for a few days 

MN tho compare chesty jujibi ey kani malli cold and snow enduku le ani...

46 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

Why:

a) Avoid Cold conditions

1) Carolinas (N and S)

--Thank you

East or west Dallas is best. 

10 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

MN tho compare chesty jujibi ey kani malli cold and snow enduku le ani...

makes sense

AZ if you’re fine with summers there, rest of the year is magical 

look at Sacramento and San Diego if it’s in your budget 

1 hour ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

Why:

a) Avoid Cold conditions

1) Carolinas (N and S)

--Thank you

Florida too hot ante inka Texas sitting on gas stove aithe😀😀😀 summer lo south florida lo max temp 100...hurricane ane reason better

1 hour ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

Why:

a) Avoid Cold conditions

1) Carolinas (N and S)

--Thank you

Stay away from desi potta batta uncles 

weather is warm and cold in hot or cold seasons

NC or Florida

recently one of my friend moved to NC from Miami, He's liking it. 

I live in FL and yes summers pelipothai. but winter 4 months great weather.