Looking to move in US....please suggest

SaradaChinnodu

1 hour ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

I work in North East US from long time and feels like moving to warmer states. Two of us and our jobs are remote completely. NO kids.

Why:

a) Avoid Cold conditions

b) Hopefully buy a single family with yard (with same price). ikkada living in townhouse.

c) Just for a change as we dont see bigger advantages to stay back. 

Considering following states

1) Carolinas (N and S)

2) Texas. -  but lil worried about housing market, hot climate and fear of getting caught in desi athi (based on what I'm hearing on db...idk) true? Tx vasulu can clarify

3) Georgia - Heard its already crowded market?

4) Florida - too hot during summers?

Please weigh in your suggestions. And also suggest any other states that you may have idea on..

Let me know if someone recently moved and see any challenges with it...

--Thank you

2) Texas. -  but lil worried about housing market, hot climate and fear of getting caught in desi athi (based on what I'm hearing on db...idk) true? Tx vasulu can clarify

Housing market is brutal, hot climate ante better than snow, desi athi ante it depends what your circle is nobody will force you who your friends should be.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Aquawomen said:

Stay away from desi potta batta uncles 

weather is warm and cold in hot or cold seasons

second line...ardam kaledu...are you suggesting any place ?

Just now, Raja_Returns said:

i have very good answer for your question

but Texas gurunchi chala takkuva chesi matldav ika neku help chesede ledu

Anna nenu matladaledu anna...db lo vuth alanti build icharu ani saying ante...utthine...

aa salaha endho cheppe

1 hour ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

I work in North East US from long time and feels like moving to warmer states. Two of us and our jobs are remote completely. NO kids.

Why:

a) Avoid Cold conditions

b) Hopefully buy a single family with yard (with same price). ikkada living in townhouse.

c) Just for a change as we dont see bigger advantages to stay back. 

Considering following states

1) Carolinas (N and S)

3) Georgia - Heard its already crowded market?

4) Florida - too hot during summers?

Please weigh in your suggestions. And also suggest any other states that you may have idea on..

Let me know if someone recently moved and see any challenges with it...

--Thank you

I have 3-4 friends who moved to NC in last 2-3 yrs and every one is super happy. Housing is also affordable compared to other states. Decent employment opportunities. Weather is decent too. 

You dont have to worry about getting caught in Desi ati as its in your control. There are always Ati group in every community. You can always find some sane people to mingle with. Extreme heat can be a factor. Over to @perugu_vada. Austin might be a good option as prices seem to have corrected a lot there.

• Upvote 1

Avoid South Carolina if you want have kids in future .. worst schools … private and charter options Chudali .. coastal vaddu hurricanes vastay.. NC Raleigh area first and then GA second .. 

• Upvote 1

desi athi especially telugu athi is there everywhere in the world

you move to some remote south dakota....one rod munja koduku you get as neighbor..thats worst than having 5 average neigbors in VA TX CA FL Etc

Dont think much..just move..

You and I are not bill gates to buy a 10 acre home with no people visible nearby...bokkalo employees we are

• Upvote 1

Nee list lo.. I would prefer Charlotte (NC).. or worst case lo Rayleigh (If you want to be safe job wise as opportunities are better than Charlotte)..

Koncham decent neighborhood ayithe FortMill SC ..

Next in line Atlanta,, If you can take Crowd..

rest all lite..

23 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Avoid South Carolina if you want have kids in future .. worst schools … private and charter options Chudali .. coastal vaddu hurricanes vastay.. NC Raleigh area first and then GA second .. 

one of my frnds lives 1 mile from border in S Carolina(fort mill SC)  but work in N Carolina...housing options cheaper unnayi comparatively to N Carolina..may be something to think about emo choodali.. but I understand your feedback. Thanks bro.

31 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I have 3-4 friends who moved to NC in last 2-3 yrs and every one is super happy. Housing is also affordable compared to other states. Decent employment opportunities. Weather is decent too. 

You dont have to worry about getting caught in Desi ati as its in your control. There are always Ati group in every community. You can always find some sane people to mingle with. Extreme heat can be a factor. Over to @perugu_vada. Austin might be a good option as prices seem to have corrected a lot there.

which NC areas did they move into? Did they share any challenges or things to think about in your conversations?

19 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

desi athi especially telugu athi is there everywhere in the world

you move to some remote south dakota....one rod munja koduku you get as neighbor..thats worst than having 5 average neigbors in VA TX CA FL Etc

Dont think much..just move..

You and I are not bill gates to buy a 10 acre home with no people visible nearby...bokkalo employees we are

ok...intaki Edina place recommending?