Looking to move in US....please suggest

SaradaChinnodu

2 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

ok...intaki Edina place recommending?

Phoenix ki move avvu, summer oka 2 or 3 months India ki velli remote work/vacation enjoy cheyyi

Just now, bramhacharimogudu said:

Phoenix ki move avvu, summer oka 2 or 3 months India ki velli remote work/vacation enjoy cheyyi

Phoenix lo housing market brutal ani vinna..nijamena?

unfortunately no remote working option outside US... 

9 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

one of my frnds lives 1 mile from border in S Carolina(fort mill SC)  but work in N Carolina...housing options cheaper unnayi comparatively to N Carolina..may be something to think about emo choodali.. but I understand your feedback. Thanks bro.

Schools gurinchi peddaga alochinchaku ... Anni places lo anthe. My kids goto a school in great school district with a rating of 10. But teachers are all bad. Every kid taking tuitions outside. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

which NC areas did they move into? Did they share any challenges or things to think about in your conversations?

I only heard positives. They moved to Raleigh. I asked if they are planning to move back, and their response was no-way. Esp considering recession. They said there is so much of difference in prices in day to day things like Gas, food, restaurants, etc. He likes volleyball and there are plenty of sand VB courts it seems.

Bad things-> have to make new friends again. They miss some restaurants in CA, but they have other varieties.

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

I only heard positives. They moved to Raleigh. I asked if they are planning to move back, and their response was no-way. Esp considering recession. They said there is so much of difference in prices in day to day things like Gas, food, restaurants, etc. He likes volleyball and there are plenty of sand VB courts it seems.

Bad things-> have to make new friends again. They miss some restaurants in CA, but they have other varieties.

oh CA nundi move ayyara...aithey they must be elated with all prices including housing...good for them...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

one of my frnds lives 1 mile from border in S Carolina(fort mill SC)  but work in N Carolina...housing options cheaper unnayi comparatively to N Carolina..may be something to think about emo choodali.. but I understand your feedback. Thanks bro.

Correct but akkada kuda 800 varaku tesuku vellaru bro avg house. Too expensive 

21 minutes ago, soldier said:

Correct but akkada kuda 800 varaku tesuku vellaru bro avg house. Too expensive 

damn maa frnd covid times lo townhouse 295k ki bought ...2300sqft

2 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

mechanical vallaki kuda remote jobs istunnara ??

en core mechanical kadhu g a , antha mechatronics in auto world ipudu. hybrid ey nadusthundi mostly mak bhi inka, melaga dta engineer aypodham ani anukuntuna, modhalu petali. inthaki ni old id kuda idhena ! nen mechanical ani gurthu undi ante, great ba nuvu

5 hours ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

I work in North East US from long time and feels like moving to warmer states. Two of us and our jobs are remote completely. NO kids.

Why:

a) Avoid Cold conditions

b) Hopefully buy a single family with yard (with same price). ikkada living in townhouse.

c) Just for a change as we dont see bigger advantages to stay back. 

Considering following states

1) Carolinas (N and S)

2) Texas. -  but lil worried about housing market, hot climate and fear of getting caught in desi athi (based on what I'm hearing on db...idk) true? Tx vasulu can clarify

3) Georgia - Heard its already crowded market?

4) Florida - too hot during summers?

Please weigh in your suggestions. And also suggest any other states that you may have idea on..

Let me know if someone recently moved and see any challenges with it...

--Thank you

Pick Houston or San Antonio best places than Dallas of Austin 

1 hour ago, nenesuperni said:

en core mechanical kadhu g a , antha mechatronics in auto world ipudu. hybrid ey nadusthundi mostly mak bhi inka, melaga dta engineer aypodham ani anukuntuna, modhalu petali. inthaki ni old id kuda idhena ! nen mechanical ani gurthu undi ante, great ba nuvu

appatlo sava****kottevadivi kada DB members ni US ochche mundu; ala gurthu vundii.