Looking to move in US....please suggest

SaradaChinnodu

8 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Ninne NC lo unna person tho matlada .. he bought a house 5 years back.. casual talk lo texas gurninchi cheppa.. thanu ventane ikkada kuda start ayyindi anna ani cheppadu the problem is with new people who are moving in to the community. Vichitram entante Even Northies kuda caste aduguthunnarata.. 

5 years ago it was mix of Indians and Caucasians... now it is dominated by desis.. 

next term tump thatha ni elect chestharu thellolu ee debba ki

On 11/21/2023 at 11:16 PM, JANASENA said:

NC or Florida

recently one of my friend moved to NC from Miami, He's liking it. 

I live in FL and yes summers pelipothai. but winter 4 months great weather. 

Nuvvu asalu vizag ni US lo miss avvakunda chuskuntunav ga ba 😂

16 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

Ninne NC lo unna person tho matlada .. he bought a house 5 years back.. casual talk lo texas gurninchi cheppa.. thanu ventane ikkada kuda start ayyindi anna ani cheppadu the problem is with new people who are moving in to the community. Vichitram entante Even Northies kuda caste aduguthunnarata.. 

5 years ago it was mix of Indians and Caucasians... now it is dominated by desis.. 

ee caste Lolli ento pichi na pucchu gallu

• 7 months later...

If you're looking to move within the US, I highly recommend researching a few moving companies to compare their services and prices. One key tip is to get quotes from at least three different movers and check their reviews online to ensure you're choosing a reliable and affordable option. Make sure to ask about any hidden fees and what their insurance policies cover.

I recently read a useful article about the International Moving Company United States of America that had some great tips for domestic moves as well. They emphasized the importance of planning ahead and organizing your belongings to make the process smoother. This advice really helped me when I was planning my move. You might want to check out ThreeMovers for more insights and recommendations.

VA anytime bro...just 2 months cold weather sometimes adhi kuda undaadhuu like last year,,,

weekend fun activities chaala... indian food availability...no chillar desis in VA 

On 11/23/2023 at 10:16 PM, Tellugodu said:

Mostly desi parents (In US) only either doctor or lawyer profession ki push chestaru enduku ? 

paisal.. mast vasthaayee kadha

• Upvote 1

On 11/21/2023 at 11:41 AM, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

Arizona ..very expensive and hot..

Florida ... Not good for kids (my opinion)

Atlanta . Boring but lot of Indians red state .

Nort Carolina..somewhat better..compared to Atlanta 

Texas: not worth it anymore.. once up on a time you could get 4500 sq.ft home for 450,000.. now not worth spending million dollars there..not many univerisites for kids ..schools are average and full of christ .. conservative 

why? reason?